4950 Glaze Dr Dunwoody GA 30360 MLS 6989024
4950 Glaze Dr
Home Description: 4950 Glaze Dr
Recently Renovated Home In Sought After Area Of Dunwoody. Stunning 4 Bedroom 3 Bath With Newly Enlarged Master Suite Home Has Everything You Are Looking For Including An Inground Swimming Pool With New Liner. The Fenced Backyard Is Perfect And Private For Entertaining And Parties. The Hardwood
Floors Just Have Been Refinished, New Granite Countertops In Kitchen And Bathrooms. New Stainless Steel Dishwasher And Oven, Travertine
Backsplash Installed In Kitchen. Travertine Floors And Walls In Bathroom. Entire Home Has Been Freshly Painted Inside And Out. Move-In
Ready. Slate In Downstairs Bathroom. Full Finished Basement With Full Bath And A Second Den And Lots Of Natural Light. Entrance Inside Or
Out , Perfect For In-Law Suite Or Seperate Apartment. This Home Is A Must See!! Minutes From Windward And Brookrun Park. Easy Access To I-285.
- Address: 4950 Glaze Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30360
- County: Dekalb
- Square Feet: 2632
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity
- Rooms Descriptions: Den
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Other
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Carport
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
Available now at $510,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Other
4950 Glaze Dr Dunwoody GA 30360
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$2,481*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Era Sunrise Realty.
4950 Glaze Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 2632 sqft and
is currently priced at $510,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 4950 Glaze Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Dunwoody, GA.
Chestnut Landing, Lockridge Forest and Waterford are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6989024 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2022 (3 days ago).