4979 Lily Stem Dr Auburn GA 30011 MLS 6895839
Less Photos /\
4979 Lily Stem Dr
Home Description: 4979 Lily Stem Dr
Spacious 2 Story Brick Front Traditional In Mill Creek High District! Move-In Ready! Main Level Features A Guest Bedroom & Full Bath For Visitors, 2 Story Entrance Foyer, Separate Living Room/Office & Dr With Crown Molding. An Inviting Open Floor Plan Between The Kitchen, Breakfast Area & Sunken Great Room Offers Great Entertainment Options For The New Owners. The Great Room Fireplace Is Wood Burning But Can Also Accommodate Gas Logs. The Kitchen Includes A Pantry, Plenty Of Cabinet Space, Island, Gas Stove, Microwave & Stainless Steel Refrigerator. Upstairs A Loft Area Overlooks The Foyer Which Can Be Used As A Play Or Study Area For Children. The Oversized Master Bedroom Features A Sitting Area, Walk-In Closet & Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, With A Garden Tub, Separate Shower & Vaulted Ceiling In The Bathroom1. Brand New Exterior Paint Sherwin Williams By Professional. 2. Brand New (Less One Month) Roof. 3. New Gutter/Exterior Light Fixtures. 4. New Interior Paint Sherwin Williams By Professional Painters.5. All Brand New Led Light Fixtures Throughout The House. 6. All New Faucets In All Bathroom And Kitchen Sinks 7. New Marble Backsplash And New Granite In Kitchen And All Bathrooms 8. All New Sinks W/ New Plumbing. 9. New Good Quality 100% Waterproof, Luxury Vinyl Plank All Over House Except Bedrooms. 10.New Carpet W/ New Padding. 11. All Cabinets Light Sanded, Stained And Re-Coated W/ Polymer 12. All Brand New Cabinet Hardware In Kitchen/Bathrooms. 13.New Fan. 14. Driveway And Sidewalk: All Front Concrete Cleaned Professionally. 15. All Brand New Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances.
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Oven, Microwave, Gas Cooktop
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower, Double Vanity
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio, Front Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Level, Front Yard, Back Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.1200
Available now at $349,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Garage(s)
- Fee Amount: $250 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $500
4979 Lily Stem Dr Auburn GA 30011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4979 Lily Stem Dr
- Elementary:Duncan Creek
- Middle School:Osborne
- High School:Mill Creek
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Solid Source Realty Ga, Llc..
4979 Lily Stem Dr, Auburn GA is a single family home of 2784 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1834 Tulip Petal Rd in Auburn is listed at $289,900.
This home on 4979 Lily Stem Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Auburn, GA.
Whitfield Estates, Parkside At Mulberry and Flanagan Mill Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6895839 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (12 days ago).