501 Cypress Pointe St Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 7071134
Less Photos /\
501 Cypress Pointe St
Home Description: 501 Cypress Pointe St
Welcome To This Completely Remodeled 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo! Everything In This Condo Was Designed To Last And To Be Enjoyed. New Kitchen With Soft Close Cabinets, Stainless Steal Appliances, Granite Countertops. Modern And Upgraded Bathrooms With Stylish Lit-Up Mirrors. New Lvp Flooring, New Light Fixtures And Fans, Smooth Ceiling, Remodeled Fireplace! Vaulted Ceilings, Lots Of Natural Light, Clean Lines And Open Living Area. Just Move In And Make It Home!
Perfect Location At The Desirable Rivermont Village. Walk To Shopping And Restaurants. Get Private Access To The Rivermont Park,
Chattahoochee River, And Hiking Trails. Convenient To Ga400 And I-285.
Assigned Parking Space And Guest/Visitor Parking Available. Association Not Fha Approved. Rentals Are Allowed With Permission From The Hoa.
- Address: 501 Cypress Pointe St
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Rivermont
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 880
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Vaulted
- Rooms Descriptions: Other
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Roommate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Open Concept
- Laundry: Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: End Unit, No One Above
- Nbr of Units in Community: 260
- Lot Description: Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.0202
Available now at $225,000
- Type: Condo
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony
- Construction : Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $295 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Sewer, Swim/Tennis, Termite, Trash, Water
501 Cypress Pointe St Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 501 Cypress Pointe St
- Middle School:Haynes Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$1,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd..
501 Cypress Pointe St, Alpharetta GA is a condo of 880 sqft and
is currently priced at $225,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 750 Nile Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $550,000.
This condo on 501 Cypress Pointe St has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Preserve At Northpointe, Berkshire Manor and Devonshire are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7071134 has been posted on this site since 6/23/2022 (2 days ago).