503 Picabo St Woodstock GA 30189 MLS 6914691
Less Photos /\
503 Picabo St
Home Description: 503 Picabo St
Come See This Amazing Home In The Sought-After Deer Run Neighborhood! This Must-See Home Features A Great Layout That Includes A Master On Main With Access To The Lovely Screened-In Porch And Hardwood Flooring Throughout The Home. There Is A Spacious Finished Basement Apartment/In-Law Suite With A Full Kitchen, Laundry Room, Large Living Area With Up To 3 Bedrooms, And Its Own Exterior Entrance! The Main Level Has A 2 Story Great Room With A Gas Fireplace That Is Open To The Kitchen And Breakfast Room. The 2nd Floor Offers 2 Additional Bedrooms And A Bathroom. One Of The Hvac Units Was Replaced Within The Last Month And The Roof Is Only 9 Years Old. Deer Run Has Wonderful Amenities Including 2 Pools, Tennis Courts, And Playgrounds. It Is 5 Minutes From Downtown Woodstock And Is Close To Shopping, The Interstate, And Great Schools.
- Address: 503 Picabo St
- City: Woodstock
- Zip: 30189
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Deer Run The Trails
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4370
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Glass Doors, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4622
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: One and One Half
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Stone, Stucco
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
503 Picabo St Woodstock GA 30189
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 503 Picabo St
- Middle School:Woodstock
- High School:Woodstock
- Approx Payment:$2,092*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
503 Picabo St, Woodstock GA is a single family home of 4370 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4010 Dream Catcher Dr in Woodstock is listed at $445,000.
This home on 503 Picabo St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Woodstock, GA.
Towne Lake Hills West, Deer Run West and The Arbors are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6914691 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2021 (12 days ago).