507 Camden Hall Dr Johns Creek GA 30022 MLS 6571774
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 507 Camden Hall Dr
$20K Any Way You Want It! *Restrictions Apply. 4 Sides Brick W/ Stone At Porch. 2 Story Foyer Flanked By Living Room & Dr, Great Room W/ Fireplace & Built Ins. Great Room Open To Kitchen W/ Large Island, Granite Counter-Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Cabinets. Door Leads To Covered Porch. Mudrm W/ Mudbench. Hardwoods Every Where Except Bedrooms. Secondary Bedroom On Main W/ Full Bath W/ Shower. Spacious Owner Bedroom W/ Large Walk-In Closet. Owner Bath W/ Tub & Shower. 2 Secondary Bedrooms W/ Jack N'Jill Bath. Additional Secondary Bedroom With Private Bath. All Baths Have Granite.
- Address: 507 Camden Hall Dr
- City: Johns Creek
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Neighborhood Amenities: Dog Park, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3742
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Mud Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.2100
Available now at $689,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
507 Camden Hall Dr Johns Creek GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lullwater Realty, Inc..
507 Camden Hall Dr, Johns Creek GA is a single family home of 3742 sqft and
is currently priced at $689,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
This home on 507 Camden Hall Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Johns Creek, GA.
Enclave At Glen Abbey, Stone Pond and Glen Abbey are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6571774 has been posted on this site since 6/19/2019 (120 days ago).