5075 Southlake Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6690743
Less Photos /\
5075 Southlake Dr
Home Description: 5075 Southlake Dr
Stately Hard Coat Stucco And Stone On .73 Acre Wooded Lot With Plenty Of Privacy And Custom Landscaping. Renovations And Upgrades Are Plentiful Throughout The Years Of Prideful Ownership. Desirable Master On The Main Level In Established Windward Neighborhood. Enter On Stone Sidewalk To A Light Filled Foyer With Hardwood Floors. Entertain In Dining Room With Seating For 12 Or Relax In The Living Room With Two French Doors That Open To The Screened Porch. Chefs Kitchen With Updated Cabinets, Granite Counters, 6 Burner Viking Cooktop, Double Ovens And Microwave Drawer. Offers Breakfast Bar And Light Filled Breakfast Room. Kitchen Opens To Fireside Family Room With Custom Shelving And Access To The Screened Porch. Built In Desk Off Kitchen Near Stairs That Lead To 3 Additional Large Bedrooms And Renovated Bathroom. Huge Master Bedroom On The Main Level With Fireside Sitting Area. Relax In The Spa Bath With Jetted Tub And Frameless Shower With Tile Surround. Double Vanities With Granite And Undermount Sinks, Water Closet And Linen Closet. Full Finished Daylight Terrace Level Offers Pool Table, Media Space, Wine Cellar And Plenty Of Storage. Easy To Finish 5Th Bedroom, Already Has Closet And Window For Teen/College Suite.
- Address: 5075 Southlake Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Clubhouse, Community Dock, Country Club, Meeting Room, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Marina, Dog Park, Fitness Center
- Square Feet: 3346
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Other, Tray Ceiling(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Blower Fan, Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 130x263x98x317
- Total Acreage: 0.7350
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
5075 Southlake Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5075 Southlake Dr
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$2,914*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
5075 Southlake Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3346 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 1180 Greatwood Mnr in Alpharetta is listed at $590,000.
This home on 5075 Southlake Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Parkside Manor, Parsons Walk and Deerlake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6690743 has been posted on this site since 3/5/2020 (30 days ago).