5116 Meadowlake Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6841659
Less Photos /\
5116 Meadowlake Dr
Home Description: 5116 Meadowlake Dr
Classic Dunwoody Home In Popular Meadowlake Community & Located A Short Walk From Vanderlyn Es & Dunwoody High! Beautiful Front Yard And Large Walkout Fenced Backyard W Patio. Freshly Painted Inside & Out W Hardwoods Up/Down & Guest Suite On Main Level. Updated Kitchen With Custom Cabinetry, Granite And Stainless Steel Appliances W A Bright Eat-In Kitchen With Views Of The Lush Yard From Bay Window. Spacious Great Room Complete With Fireplace, Built-Ins, Window Seat And French Doors That Open To Outdoor Seating, Basketball Hoop And Private Backyard. Large Laundry Room, Dining Room, Formal Living Or Home Office/Bedroom With Updated Bath On The Main Level. Owner'S Suite With Renovated Bathroom Including Oversized Shower And Double Vanity And Two Custom Walk-In Closets. Two Additional Bedrooms With Walk-In Closets And Bath Upstairs With Bonus Room Ideal For A Playroom, Office Or Additional Bedroom. Finished Daylight Basement With Bedroom, Full Bath And Kitchenette Is A Perfect In-Law Suite, Exercise Room Or Playroom. Very Large Unfinished Storage Area With Work Shop/Bench. Fabulous Lake Community Close To Dunwoody Village, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks And Schools!
- Address: 5116 Meadowlake Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Meadowlake
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3794
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage, Garage Faces Rear
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 100x215x106x250
- Total Acreage: 0.5000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Other
- Roof Type: Composition
5116 Meadowlake Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5116 Meadowlake Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$2,914*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Karen Cannon Realtors Inc.
5116 Meadowlake Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 3794 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1970.
A comparable home for sale at 5123 Lakesprings Dr in Dunwoody is listed at $625,000.
This home on 5116 Meadowlake Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Ashford Chase, Wickford and Waterford are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6841659 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (16 days ago).