5131` Arnold St Covington GA 30014 MLS 6865355
Less Photos /\
5131` Arnold St
Home Description: 5131` Arnold St
Welcome To Clarks Grove! This Wonderfully Crafted Brand New Home, Features Rocking Chair Front Porch! Open The Door To The Family Room W/Wood Floors On Main & Fireplace. A Separate Dining Room Opens To A Expansive Custom Kitchen, Which Includes Custom 42"Cabinets, Island, Granite Tops & Pantry. The Owner'S Suite Includes A Large Walk-In Closet And Spa Quality Bath W/Soaking Tub, Separate Shower & Double Vanity And Balcony Which Is An Absolute Delight! 2- Additional Bedrooms & Laundry Room W/Full Bath Completes The 3rd Floor. A Full Finished Ll With Full Bath And Additional Recreational Spaces Makes This A Home Run! This Home Truly Has It All, Within Minutes To Main Thorough Fares, Downtown Covington And Short Walk To Turner Lake Park! Come Check Us Out!
- Address: 5131` Arnold St
- City: Covington
- Zip: 30014
- County: Newton
- Subdivision: Clarks Grove
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Glass Doors
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 00
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
Available now at $323,700
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Farmhouse
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: To Be Built
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,000 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
5131` Arnold St Covington GA 30014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5131` Arnold St
- Middle School:Cousins
- High School:Newton
- Approx Payment:$1,575*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4152 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
5131` Arnold St, Covington GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $323,700
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4105 Summers St in Covington is listed at $308,000.
This home on 5131` Arnold St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Covington, GA.
Bent Creek, East Haven and Wildwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6865355 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (9 days ago).