515 Valley Hall Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 7090212
Less Photos /\
515 Valley Hall Dr
Home Description: 515 Valley Hall Dr
Come Fall In Love With This Charming Rivergate Home In Sandy Springs With An Amazing Backyard. What A Gorgeous Setting For This Engaging Home With A Light-Filled Cottage-Style Feel. The Renovated Kitchen Features A Center Island, Subzero Refrigerator With Panel, Bosch Double Ovens, Thermador Five Burner Gas Cooktop & Warming Drawer. The Casual Dining Area Is Nestled In A Bay Window And Opens To The Vaulted Den/Keeping Room. A Dramatic Stone Fireplace And Stained Beams Add Character To The Room Which Also Has A Wet Bar. Step Into The Inviting Sunroom With Twin Sliding Doors Leading To Two Decks Built By Archadeck. A Delightful Dutch Door Leads From The Kitchen To The Formal Dining Room. The Expansive Family Room Can Be Purposed For A Formal Living Room Or Tv Night. A Craftsman Style Staircase Leads To Upper Level With Hardwood Floors On The Landing. Master Suite With Two Separate Vanities And Walk-In Closet. Three Secondary Bedrooms And Double Vanity Bath Complete This Floor. The Terrace Level Has A Large Rec Room, Full Bath And 5Th Bedroom Plus So Much Storage. An Incredible Level, Grassy Backyard Is Fully Fenced And Bordered In Back By A Tree-Lined Trail. Special!
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: B, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, B
- Equipment: B, F
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Lot Size: C
- Total Acreage: 1.0070
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Cooling Source: A
- Heating: L
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Cedar, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
515 Valley Hall Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 515 Valley Hall Dr
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$3,741*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
515 Valley Hall Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 4145 sqft and
is currently priced at $769,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 620 Valley Hall Dr in Sandy Springs is listed at $799,990.
This home on 515 Valley Hall Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Roberts Station, Deerfield East and Deerfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7090212 has been posted on this site since 5/2/2013 (3389 days ago).