5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw Acworth GA 30101 MLS 9063717
Less Photos /\
5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw
Home Description: 5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw
Lovely And Immaculate Traditional Home In Desirable Camden Pointe! Dramatic 2 Story Foyer Opens To A Formal Living Room/Office And Separate Dining Room. Fireside Family Room Walks Out To A Spacious Screened-In Porch,Which Is Perfect For Enjoying Tranquil Evenings Overlooking Your Private,Wooded Backyard. Light And Bright Kitchen Features Abundant Cabinets, Corian Countertops, And A Breakfast Area. Luxurious Master Suite Boasts A Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Of Windows And A Huge Walk-In Closet. Spa Bath Has His/Hers Vanities, Soaking Tub And Shower. Large Guest Bedroom With Walk-In Attic Storage Shares Bath With Two Generous Secondary Bedrooms. Newer Windows, Gutters, Hvac Unit And Water Heater. All Indoor And Outdoor Plumbing Has Been Replaced. Amazing Community With Fabulous Amenities Such As A Lake, Pool And Tennis Courts. Award Winning Cobb County Schools And Convenient Location Close To Shopping And Restaurants. Home Is Being Sold As/Is.
- Address: 5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Camden Pointe
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Interior of Property: Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Family Room, Library, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Room, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Screened
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.403
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick Front, Brick/Frame, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Construction : Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $534 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Trash, Maintenance Grounds, Swimming, Tennis
5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw
For Sale Near: 5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw
- Elementary:Picketts Mill
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Allatoona
- Approx Payment:$1,883*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $387,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 183 Highcrest Dr in Acworth is listed at $495,000.
This home on 5165 Camden Lake Pkwy Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Acworth, GA.
Stonehaven Villas, Tyson Woods and Cedarcrest Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9063717 has been posted on this site since 10/9/2021 (13 days ago).