520 Ardsley Pl Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6983071
Less Photos /\
520 Ardsley Pl
Home Description: 520 Ardsley Pl
An Absolute Stunner In Windward'S Coveted & Gated Ardsley Park. This Home Is Stunning. Lawncare Is Included In Hoa. Currently A Half Bath In Finished Basement But Stubbed To Be A Full.
- Address: 520 Ardsley Pl
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Community Dock, Fishing, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Powered Boats Allowed, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6416
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Other, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Other
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.2640
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Approach with Ramp
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Shingle, Wood
- Fee Amount: $3,200 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Security
- Initiation Fee: $2,000
- Swim Fee: Optional
520 Ardsley Pl Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 520 Ardsley Pl
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$5,230*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
520 Ardsley Pl, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 6416 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,075,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 175 Ardsley Ln in Alpharetta is listed at $1,099,000.
This home on 520 Ardsley Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Seven Oaks, Woodland Cove and Parkside Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6983071 has been posted on this site since 1/11/2022 (16 days ago).