5232 Forest Brook Pkwy Marietta GA 30068 MLS 6819302
Less Photos /\
5232 Forest Brook Pkwy
Home Description: 5232 Forest Brook Pkwy
Great Price In The Walton School District, Hot East Cobb Forest Brook Subdivision! Grand 3 Story House Invites You To A Formal Living Room, Family Room With Fireplace, Open Dining Room, Large Kitchen Overlooks The Screened Porch, Patio And Backyard. Living Room Has Built In Bookcases And Beautiful Stone Fireplace. Very Spacious Home With Fully Finished Basement Of Bedroom & Workout Room, Ready For Teenager Or In-Law, All Provides A Tranquil Setting Overlooking Private Backyard Which Is Also Perfect For Relax Or Entertainment. Exterior Entry. New Hvac & Newer Double Pane Windows In Front Side. Gas Line Is Set Underneath Deck That Can Be Easily Connected To Grill On The Deck, Provide Much Convenience For A Holiday Barbeque. Many Upgrades: New Front Door, New Porch Floor And Door; New Paint Whole First Floor And 2F Hall Way In Updated Modern Colors, Newer Paint On All 2F Bedrooms(3 Yrs); New Stain On The Whole Deck And Stairs; Newer Hardwood Floor, Garage Doors, Built In Cabinets, Upgraded Lighting. 10 Mins Drive To Chattahoochee Nature Center, Willeo Park, Azalea Park, Roswell Riverwalk Boardwalk And Trail! Carpet Is Older But Clean, Home May Need Little Updating But At This Price And House Space You Can Do A Lot And Get A Lot Of Equity!!!
- Address: 5232 Forest Brook Pkwy
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30068
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Forest Brook
- Neighborhood Amenities: Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3317
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: 125x155x125x163
- Total Acreage: 0.2661
Available now at $410,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Gas Grill
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $530 Annually
5232 Forest Brook Pkwy Marietta GA 30068
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5232 Forest Brook Pkwy
- Elementary:Mount Bethel
- Middle School:Dickerson
- High School:Walton
- Approx Payment:$1,995*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Virtual Properties Realty. Biz.
5232 Forest Brook Pkwy, Marietta GA is a single family home of 3317 sqft and
is currently priced at $410,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 5223 Forest Brook Pkwy in Marietta is listed at $550,000.
This home on 5232 Forest Brook Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Marietta, GA.
Woodland Trails, River Springs and Hanover Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6819302 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (6 days ago).