5250 Long Island Dr Atlanta GA 30327 MLS 7047287
Less Photos /\
5250 Long Island Dr
Home Description: 5250 Long Island Dr
Are You A Car Enthusiast With An Eye For Finer Details? Then, This Home Offers The Best Of Both Worlds! With Seven Garage Spaces To House Your Toys, All Protected By A Control4 Home Automation And Camera System, The Home'S Extensive Garages Can Accommodate Any Car Connoisseur'S Collection. Just Minutes From Chastain Park, This Sandy Springs Home Was Completed In 2009 By Darcourt Builders And Completely Updated In 2019. The Home'S European Country-Style Brick And Stone Exterior Nurtures The Owners' Dreams Of Being Emersed In Quality And Craftsmanship. Graciously Sized, The Main-Level Primary Suite Includes A Large Panel Of Rear Windows And A Spacious Bathroom With Heated Floors And Dual Custom Closets. A Gourmet Cook'S Dream, The Kitchen Is Outfitted With Double Wolf Ovens, A Six-Burner Gas Stove, A Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Double Dishwashers And A Large Center Island. Enjoy Easy Access With A Single Step To The Three-Car Garage, Driveway And Side Entry - Making Grocery Trips A Breeze! The Kitchen Opens To The Inviting Family Room With A Fireplace, Breakfast Room And Spacious Rear Screened Porch, Complete With A Fireplace. The Custom-Stained, Hand-Pegged Random Length And Width Oak Floors Usher You Through The First Floor. Discover The Hand-Crafted Millwork Paneling In The Fireside Office, And The Open Living Area, Anchored By A Fireplace With A Marble Mantel, Is Ideal For Large And Small Gatherings. The Second Floor Has Four Large En Suite Bedrooms, One Of Which Is Used As An Executive-Sized Office With An Extensive Display Of Automobile Memorabilia. The Daylight Terrace Level Opens To A Walkout Backyard And Is An Entertainer'S Dream. Details Include A Conditioned Wine Cellar And A Climate-Controlled Four-Car Garage With Sufficient-Height Ceilings For Additional Lifts. An Ingenious Hidden Driveway System Provides Access To The Terrace-Level Garage And Provides An Abundance Of Parking For Guests. Sited On 1.27 Acres, This Picturesque Location Is Surrounded By Mature Hardwoods And Shrouded In Privacy.
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 6
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.2900
Available now at $3,295,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Gas Grill, Permeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
5250 Long Island Dr Atlanta GA 30327
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5250 Long Island Dr
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$16,029*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4063 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby'S International.
5250 Long Island Dr, Atlanta GA is a single family home of 8717 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,295,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4986 Long Island Dr Nw in Atlanta is listed at $3,250,000.
This home on 5250 Long Island Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Atlanta, GA.
Old Burdette, Tiller Walk and Kingswood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7047287 has been posted on this site since 5/13/2022 (12 days ago).