53 S Barton St Norcross GA 30071 MLS 6987891
Less Photos /\
53 S Barton St
Home Description: 53 S Barton St
Less Than 2 Blocks From Downtown Norcross On A Quiet Street, This Lovely Home Has Everything You Are Looking For! Hardwood Floors Throughout, Updated Baths! Property Has A Total Of Six Bedrooms And Four Full Baths W/ Two Bedrooms And Two Full Baths On Main Level, Fantastic Screened Porch That Spans The Entire Rear Of The House Overlooking Level Lot, Perfect For A Garden! Oozing Charm Throughout, This Home Has Passed Down Through One Family Since 1922. Detached Garage Features A Full One Bedroom /One Bath Apartment With A Full Kitchen Above Plus It'S Own Garage Adjacent To Make A Total Of Three Garages. Main Two Car Garage Makes A Fantastic Shop For Your Tool Guy!
One Block To Thrasher Park, One Of Ten Parks In This Highly Walkable City! Thrasher Park And Lilian Webb Park Are Both Used For Free Summer Concerts, Festivals And All Kinds Of Community Events- Come See What All The Talk Is About In This Very Vibrant City Of Norcross, A Close-In Historic Town Full Of Destination Restaurants, Shops, A Brand New Library And So Much More. Norcross Truly Lives Up To It'S Motto: "A Place To Imagine"! Call Ginny For More Details And To Schedule A Private Showing To Make This Your New Home:) Brand New Roofs On Both Structures Make This A Low Maintenance Option In This Wonderful City With Free Summer Concerts, Many Great Destination Restaurants And Shops Within A Short Stroll Of This Lovely Home!
- Address: 53 S Barton St
- City: Norcross
- Zip: 30071
- County: Gwinnett
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3552
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Country Kitchen, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Second Kitchen
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Electric Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Split Bedroom Plan, Studio
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Basement
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Closed Circuit Camera(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4700
Available now at $899,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Garage(s), Guest House, Second Residence, Workshop
53 S Barton St Norcross GA 30071
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Summerour
- High School:Norcross
- Approx Payment:$4,373*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windsor Realty.
53 S Barton St, Norcross GA is a single family home of 3552 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 53 S Barton St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Norcross, GA.
Historic Norcross, Norcross Hills and Morris Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6987891 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2022 (4 days ago).