5309 Birchland Ct Buford GA 30518 MLS 20001387
Less Photos /\
5309 Birchland Ct
Home Description: 5309 Birchland Ct
Incredible Home And Value Located In The Buford City School District. Gorgeous Split Bedroom.Plan With A Private Master Suite On The Main. This Home Features 2 Oversized Bedrooms Separated By A Full Bath W Tiled Floors. Home Offers An Enormous Family Room With Vaulted Ceilings And A Stunning Brick Fireplace With Custom Mantle, Gas Starter & Logs. The Master Includes A Double Tray, Hardwoods, Ceiling Fan And A Beautiful Master Bath Including Tiled Floors, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, His & Her Vanities, Seperate.Water Closet And Nicely Sized Master Closet. Hardwoods Can Be Found Throughout Most Of The Main Floor. Picturesque Dining Room Just Off The Foyer And A Separate Living Room/Office With Double Doors To Make It Private. Kitchen Includes Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop, New Dishwasher, Beautiful Cabinetry, Pantry, Solid Surface Tops And Bar, Lovely Breakfast Area And Conveniently Located Laundry Room. Upstairs You Will Find The 4Th Bedroom And 3rd Full Bath. Enjoy The Fenced In Private Back Yard With Covered Porch. A True Beauty. Minutes To Schools, Dining, Shopping, I985 An More. This Home Is Vacant And Move In Ready! This One Won'T Last Long.
- Address: 5309 Birchland Ct
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30518
- County: Hall
- Subdivision: Wildwood
- Amenities: Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Interior of Property: Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Walk-In Closet(s), Master On Main Level, Split Bedroom Plan
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Family Room, Other
- Floor: Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven (Wall)
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: Other
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio, Porch
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level, Sloped
- Total Acreage: 0.33
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick 3 Side, Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Other, Brick
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $660 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee, Swimming, Tennis
5309 Birchland Ct Buford GA 30518
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5309 Birchland Ct
- Middle School:Buford
- High School:Buford
- Approx Payment:$2,286*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4164 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Atl.Partn.
5309 Birchland Ct, Buford GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5735 Riverside in Buford is listed at $424,900.
This home on 5309 Birchland Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Buford, GA.
Primrose Creek, Thompson Crossing and Brentwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 20001387 has been posted on this site since 11/17/2021 (13 days ago).