5325 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6674453
Less Photos /\
5325 Brooke Farm Dr
Home Description: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
Beautiful Classic All Brick Home In Popular Swim/Tennis Neighborhood Of Brooke Farm! Entry Foyer Opens To Living Room, Banquet Sized Dr & Paneled Fireside Family Room W/Wet Bar. Light Filled Spacious Kitchen W/Stained Cabinets, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances & Breakfast/Keeping Room W/Brick Fireplace. Walk Out To Deck Overlooking Large Private Fenced Backyard. Oversized Master Suite W/Trey Ceiling & Renovated Spa Bath. 4 Additional Bedroom & 2 Baths Upstairs. All New Paint & Carpet In Bedrooms.
- Address: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Brooke Farm
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 3970
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.5000
Available now at $719,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
5325 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$3,502*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
5325 Brooke Farm Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 3970 sqft and
is currently priced at $719,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 5296 Littlebrooke Cir in Dunwoody is listed at $624,000.
This home on 5325 Brooke Farm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Vernon North, Woodsong and Meadowlake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6674453 has been posted on this site since 2/1/2020 (63 days ago).