5325 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6827481
Less Photos /\
5325 Brooke Farm Dr
Home Description: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
Beautiful Classic All Brick Home In Popular Swim/Tennis Neighborhood Of Brooke Farm! Entry Foyer Opens To Living Room, Banquet Sized Dr & Paneled Fireside Family Room W/Wet Bar. Light Filled Spacious Kitchen W/Stained Cabinets, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances & Breakfast/Keeping Room W/Brick Fireplace. Walk Out To Deck Overlooking Large Private Fenced Backyard. Oversized Master Suite W/Trey Ceiling & Renovated Spa Bath. 4 Additional Bedroom & 2 Baths Upstairs. All New Paint & Carpet In Bedrooms. Finished Terrace Level W/Rec Room & Fireplace, Kitchen Area. Walk To Shopping & Restaurants!
- Address: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Brooke Farm
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3970
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.5000
Available now at $669,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $660 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $1,320
5325 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5325 Brooke Farm Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$3,259*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
5325 Brooke Farm Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 3970 sqft and
is currently priced at $669,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 5157 Brooke Farm Dr in Dunwoody is listed at $699,600.
This home on 5325 Brooke Farm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Meadowlake, The Branches and Whitehall are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6827481 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (3 days ago).