5354 Brooke Ridge Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6752992
Less Photos /\
5354 Brooke Ridge Dr
Home Description: 5354 Brooke Ridge Dr
Dunwoody Townhouse In Sought Out Brooke Ridge. Rarely Found 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Th Includes Office Space On The Main Level And Attached Garage. Kitchen With Granite Counters And Gas Cooktop. Plenty Of Storage: Owner And 2nd Bedroom Walk-In Closets, Built-In Bookcases, Additional Closets, Large Storage Space In Parking Deck. Valuable Hoa Amenities Rarely Found Include Internet, Cable, Annual Sprinkler Inspection, Camera Monitored Security Gate, Monthly Pest Control, Garden Like Grounds, Exterior Maintenance, Swim, And Tennis. Outside Space Includes Both Patio And Balcony. The Office Space And Internet Has Worked Well For The Home Sellers Working From Home.
- Address: 5354 Brooke Ridge Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Brooke Ridge
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 1933
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Computer Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Security Gate
- Unit Features: No One Below
- Nbr of Units in Community: 99
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage
- Lot Description: Level, Landscaped, Private, Zero Lot Line
- Lot Dimensions: 0x0x0x0
- Total Acreage: 0.0430
Available now at $324,000
- Type: Townhouse
- Style: Townhouse, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Balcony
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Other
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Garage(s)
- Fee Amount: $525 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Cable TV, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Trash, Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis, Termite
- Initiation Fee: $1,075
- Swim Fee: Required
5354 Brooke Ridge Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5354 Brooke Ridge Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$1,576*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atl Perimeter.
5354 Brooke Ridge Dr, Dunwoody GA is a condo of 1933 sqft and
is currently priced at $324,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable condo for sale at 5638 Brooke Ridge Dr in Dunwoody is listed at $319,000.
This condo on 5354 Brooke Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Georgetown At Perimeter Walk, Twelve Centennial Park and Bryanwood Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6752992 has been posted on this site since 7/17/2020 (63 days ago).