5380 Chelsen Wood Dr Johns Creek GA 30097 MLS 6967842
Less Photos /\
5380 Chelsen Wood Dr
Home Description: 5380 Chelsen Wood Dr
Gorgeous Tuscan Style Hard Coat Stucco Home On Level, Private Lot With Circular Driveway. Palatial Entry Foyer Flanked By Massive Formal Dining Room And Gentleman'S Study With Fireplace Opening To Lovely Fireside Grand Room. Owners Suite On Main Level With Soaring Ceilings, Fireplace And Ensuite Bath With Steam Shower, Jetted Tub, Double Vanities, Custom Closets And Private Rear Veranda. Chefs Kitchen With Terra-Cotta Tile Flooring, Custom Wood Cabinetry And Fireside Keeping Room. Wet Bar Area Between Kitchen And Grand Room. Rear Concrete Deck Off Of Kitchen. 2nd Level Offers 3 Large Suites, All With Private Bathrooms And 9 Foot Ceilings. Wonderfully Finished Terrace Level Has Billiard Room With Brazilian Wood Flooring, Full Bath, Large Bedroom, In Home Office With Dedicated Entry (Could Be 6Th Bedroom) And Exercise Room. Additional Unfinished Space For Storage. Exterior Sprinkler System, Newer Roof And Gutters, Whole House Water Purifier And Plantation Shutters Throughout. Home Is Located In Coveted Thornhill Community With 20 Acre Common Area Featuring Tennis, Pool, Clubhouse And Walking Trails Along The Chattahoochee River. Located In The Atlanta Athletic Corridor And Close Proximity To Award Winning Johns Creek Schools, Perimeter Church/School, Wesleyan And Gacs.
- Address: 5380 Chelsen Wood Dr
- City: Johns Creek
- Zip: 30097
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Thornhill
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 7697
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Terrazzo
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Intercom, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 140x296x29x110x270
- Total Acreage: 0.9258
Available now at $1,200,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Mediterranean
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,500
5380 Chelsen Wood Dr Johns Creek GA 30097
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5380 Chelsen Wood Dr
- Elementary:Medlock Bridge
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Around Atlanta Realty.
5380 Chelsen Wood Dr, Johns Creek GA is a single family home of 7697 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5365 Chelsen Wood Dr in Johns Creek is listed at $1,600,000.
This home on 5380 Chelsen Wood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Johns Creek, GA.
St Ives Country Club, St Ives and Quail Hollow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6967842 has been posted on this site since 11/11/2021 (23 days ago).