5418 Heyward Square Pl Marietta GA 30068 MLS 6676030
Reduced By $61,000
last change 3/19/2020
Less Photos /\
5418 Heyward Square Pl
Home Description: 5418 Heyward Square Pl
A Stunning Craftsman Style Exterior Creates An Inviting Entrance To This Newer Construction Home Situated In An Intimate Cul-De-Sac Neighborhood Tucked Away In East Cobb'S Sought-After Mount Bethel/Dickerson/Walton District. Designer Finishes And Luxurious Upgrades Are Found Throughout Including The Show-Stopping Kitchen Complete With Premium Appliances, Bespoke Cabinetry, A Hidden Walk-In Pantry And Designer Lighting All Open To The Spacious Living Room And Cozy Keeping Room With Exposed Wood Beam Vaulted Ceiling And Stone Covered Fireplace. Upper Level Master Suite Is Designed To Indulge With A Fireside Sitting Area, Large Walk-In Closet, Laundry Room And Spectacular Bath. Massive Finished Terrace Level Boasts A Large Living Area, Private Guest Suite, Theatre Room, Bar, Wine Cellar And Access To A Covered Terrace.
- Address: 5418 Heyward Square Pl
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30068
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Heyward Square
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 7499
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.3500
Available now at $1,189,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $325 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Initiation Fee: $1,500
5418 Heyward Square Pl Marietta GA 30068
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5418 Heyward Square Pl
- Elementary:Mount Bethel
- Middle School:Dickerson
- High School:Walton
- Approx Payment:$5,784*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Llc.
5418 Heyward Square Pl, Marietta GA is a single family home of 7499 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,189,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 5426 Heyward Square Pl in Marietta is listed at $1,499,000.
This home on 5418 Heyward Square Pl has decreased in price by $61,000 and the last change was on 3/19/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Wyngrove, Stonewalk and Woodland Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6676030 has been posted on this site since 2/5/2020 (60 days ago).