5426 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6553527
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
This Gorgeous Manor Home Is On An Estate Lot In The Prestigious N'Hd Of Brooke Farm W/Swim/Tennis/Clubhouse/Lake. Conveniently Located Blocks From Dunwoody Country Club & Village Restaurants/Shops & North Springs Marta Station, This Location Is Highly Sought After! Professionally Decorated, The Home Offers High-End Finishes & Attention To Details. Exterior Features Include Sparkling Leaded Glass Doors, A Screened Porch, Picket Fence, Brick Wall, Mature Landscaping & B'Que Deck.
- Address: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Brooke Farm
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4169
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Sun Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Intercom, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Enclosed, Glass Enclosed, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: 71 x 68
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
Available now at $675,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Hallway(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
5426 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$3,284*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Solid Source Realty Ga, Llc..
5426 Brooke Farm Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 4169 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 5257 Brooke Farm Dr in Dunwoody is listed at $699,000.
This home on 5426 Brooke Farm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Mount Vernon Springs, Dunwoody Club Forest and River Shore Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6553527 has been posted on this site since 5/17/2019 (8 days ago).