5426 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338 MLS 6599993
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $10,000
last change 11/4/2019
Home Description: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
Beautiful Classic Light Filled Home In Popular Swim/Tennis Neighborhood Of Brooke Farm With Bedroom On Main! Great Architectural Details, High End Finishes! Step Through The Double Leaded Glass Front Doors Into The Entrance Foyer That Opens To The Living Room, Dining Room And Bedroom Or Office. Chef'S Kitchen With Stained Cabinets, Granite Counters, Huge Center Island And Breakfast Room All Open To Fireside Family Room With Custom Built-Ins. Walk Out To Screened Porch Overlooking Deck And Private Backyard. Hardwood Floors Throughout Main. Huge Master Suite With Trey Ceiling, Separate Sitting Room And Spa Bath With Double Vanities, Shower And Jetted Tub. His/Her Walk In Closets. 3 Additional Spacious Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms Upstairs. Full Unfinished Walk-Out Terrace Level, Tons Of Storage!
- Address: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
- City: Dunwoody
- Zip: 30338
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Brooke Farm
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 4169
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Other, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Enclosed, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security System Owned
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
Available now at $665,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Swim Fee: Optional
5426 Brooke Farm Dr Dunwoody GA 30338
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5426 Brooke Farm Dr
- Middle School:Peachtree
- High School:Dunwoody
- Approx Payment:$3,235*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
5426 Brooke Farm Dr, Dunwoody GA is a single family home of 4169 sqft and
is currently priced at $665,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 2201 Brooke Farm Ct in Dunwoody is listed at $725,000.
This home on 5426 Brooke Farm Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 11/4/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos
in Dunwoody, GA.
Oakpointe, The Branches and Stephens Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6599993 has been posted on this site since 8/10/2019 (96 days ago).