5500 Mccoy Rd Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6626050
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 5500 Mccoy Rd
#33 Craftsmen Style Lake Home W/ Single Slip 2 Story Covered Dock, Jet Ski Dock, Lake Views, Private Boat Ramp, Cobb Co. Under 170K! 1Bdr, 1Ba On Main W/ Pullout Couch In Fr For Addtl Guests. Kitchen Overlooks Fr & Breakfast. Maple Laminate Hw Floors. Includes Washer and Dryer, Built In Micro, Frig & Oven. Gorgeous Tongue & Groove Hw Ceiling W/ Wood Beams! Upstairs Has Addt'L 300 Sq Ft Unfinished Area For Storage W/ Hvac & Is Stubbed For Bath. Cash Only Sale- Corp Of Engineers Land- But Club Is In Process Of Buying Land From The Coe See Docs For Addit'L Stips Special Stipulations Document Details How Corp Of Engineer Property Operates And For Details On The Pending Land Purchase By Allatoona Boat And Ski Club. 1) Cash Only Sale- Core Of Engineers Leased Land- Allatoona Boat And Ski Club Leases The Land From The Corp For Now- But The Club Is In The Process Of Buying The Land From The Core. See Docs For Additional Stipulations. 2) Upstairs Unfinished Storage Area Cannot Be Finished Until The Club Purchases The Land From The Corp. 3) No Leasing Of Home 4) Cannot Live Here Full Time While The Corp Owns The Land- Meant For Vacations And Recreational Use. Again, Once The Land Is Purchased From The Corp- You May Live Here Full Time.
- Address: 5500 Mccoy Rd
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Allatoona Boat And Ski Club
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Fishing, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Powered Boats Allowed, RV/Boat Storage, Ski Accessible, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 936
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lake Name: Allatoona
- Boathouse/Dock : Covered/1 Slip, Deepwater Access, Party Deck
- Dock: Covered/1 Slip, Deepwater Access, Party Deck
- Water Features: Lake
- Waterfront Features: Lake, Lake Front
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Other
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Laminate Counters, Pantry, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Other
- Dinning Room: Other
- Laundry: In Hall, Main Level
- Security Features: Security Gate
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Wooded, Zero Lot Line
- Lot Dimensions: x 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0790
Available now at $169,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: A-Frame, Cabin, Craftsman
- Stories: One and One Half
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- Construction : Cedar, Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Shed(s), Other
- Fee Includes: Trash, Water
5500 Mccoy Rd Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5500 Mccoy Rd
- Elementary:Pickett's Mill
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Allatoona
- Approx Payment:$861*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4148 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of North Atlanta Property Group, Llc..
5500 Mccoy Rd, Acworth GA is a single family home of 936 sqft and
is currently priced at $169,900
This single family home has 1 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 5990 Bayside Dr Nw in Acworth is listed at $209,500.
This home on 5500 Mccoy Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Davenport Trace, Spring Meadow Brookwood and Pinehurst are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6626050 has been posted on this site since 10/5/2019 (11 days ago).