5537 Clipper Bay Dr Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 6810526
Less Photos /\
5537 Clipper Bay Dr
Home Description: 5537 Clipper Bay Dr
Beautiful 5 Bd (Potential 6 Bd), 4 Bath Home In Sought After Echo Mill! Finished Basement W/In-Law Apt & 2nd Driveway! Main Floor Features Formal Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen W/Shaker Cabinets, Guest Room & Bath! Upstairs Are 2 Bd, Hall Bath, Large Bonus Room (Could Be A Bd Or Office) & Spacious Master Suite W/Walk-In Closet & Bath Retreat! Add'L Terrace Garage Would Make Excellent Wkshop Or Store All The Stuff! Well Maintained Home Had Full Hvac Replacement & Water Heater Less Than 2 Yrs Ago!
- Address: 5537 Clipper Bay Dr
- City: Powder Springs
- Zip: 30127
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Echo Mill
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 2462
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 11577
- Total Acreage: 0.2657
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $785 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $785
- Swim Fee: Required
5537 Clipper Bay Dr Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5537 Clipper Bay Dr
- Elementary:Kemp - Cobb
- Middle School:Lost Mountain
- High School:Hillgrove
- Approx Payment:$1,877*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Realty Greater Atl..
5537 Clipper Bay Dr, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 2462 sqft and
is currently priced at $385,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1242 Gate Post Ln in Powder Springs is listed at $380,000.
This home on 5537 Clipper Bay Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Powder Springs, GA.
Brightwater, Amberton and Carriage Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6810526 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2020 (15 days ago).