5645 Hastings Ter Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 7112828
Less Photos /\
5645 Hastings Ter
Home Description: 5645 Hastings Ter
Location! Location! Location! Beautiful 6 Bed 5 Bath - 3 Level Cul-De-Sac North-Facing Home In A Most Sought-After Faircroft Community! One Of The Biggest Floor Plans In The Subdivision, Grand 2 Story Family & Foyer, Plenty Of Natural Light. Huge 2-Story Family Room With Fireplace And View To Kitchen Perfect For Entertaining. Kitchen Features Include Granite Countertops And Stainless Steel Appliances, Plenty Of Cabinetry And A Spacious Island. Breakfast Area Leads You Into Beautiful Fenced Backyard. Guest Bedroom W/Full Bath On Main. Upstairs Invites You To A Gorgeous Master Suite With A Sitting Area, Master Bath W/Doublel Vanities, Garden Tub & Shower. This Floor Has A Bedroom With Attached Bath - Perfect For Teens & Young Adults. 2 Additional Bedrooms W/A Hall Bath. A Very Rare 3rd Level Upstairs Features An Oversized Lounge/Gaming/Workout Area Wired For A 7.1 Home Theater System. Newly Installed Carpet, New Roof. Minutes From Windward Pkwy, Halcyon, Hwy 141 Ga 400. Alpharetta City & Low Forsyth County Taxes!
- Address: 5645 Hastings Ter
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Faircroft
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Street Lights
- Square Feet: 4122
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Bonus Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower, Double Vanity, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Main Level, Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Level, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: 77x122x115x117
- Total Acreage: 0.2100
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved, Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $728 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis, Trash
5645 Hastings Ter Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5645 Hastings Ter
- Elementary:Brookwood - Forsyth
- Middle School:Piney Grove
- High School:Denmark High School
- Approx Payment:$3,454*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sekhars Realty, Llc..
5645 Hastings Ter, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4122 sqft and
is currently priced at $710,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5225 Donehoo Ct in Alpharetta is listed at $475,000.
This home on 5645 Hastings Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Park Creek, Hillbrooke and Pennbrooke are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7112828 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2022 (15 days ago).