5655 Lake Is Sandy Springs GA 30327 MLS 8791477
Less Photos /\
5655 Lake Is
Home Description: 5655 Lake Is
Beautiful Private Approx 1.4 Flat Acres In Heards Ferry/Ridgeview/Riverwood School District. Perfect Home For Entertaining Inside And Out. Master On Main. Open Kitchen. Updated Bathrooms. Sunroom. Pool.
- Interior of Property: Pulldown Attic Stairs, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Skylight, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Family Room, LR Separate, Master On Main Level, Rec Room, Solarium/Sun Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal
- Fireplace: In Basement, In Great/Family Room, Other (See Remarks), Factory Built, Gas Starter, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Laundry: Basement, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Burglar
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Total Acreage: 1.47
Available now at $1,325,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-gas, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Hot Tub, Pool-in Ground, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
5655 Lake Is Sandy Springs GA 30327
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview
- High School:Riverwood
- Approx Payment:$6,446*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate.
5655 Lake Is, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,325,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1966.
A comparable home for sale at 1817 Wesley Rd Nw in Sandy Springs is listed at $3,500,000.
This home on 5655 Lake Is has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Highland Valley, Powers Ferry Hills and Powers Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8791477 has been posted on this site since 6/5/2020 (38 days ago).