5675 Allen Rd Se Mableton GA 30126 MLS 8982481
Less Photos /\
5675 Allen Rd Se
Home Description: 5675 Allen Rd Se
This Home Puts The "Sweet" In Home Sweet Home. Built In 2019 This 4 Bed 3.5 Bath 3000 Sq Ft Home Sits On A Private 4.9 Acre Slice Of Woodland Paradise. Upon Arrival You'Re Met By A Grand Security Gate With Smartphone Connectivity And Intercom System As Well As A Cutting Edge Security System Throughout The Spacious Home. You’Ll Find Everything You Need To Create Those Dream Gourmet Meals In This Chef’S Kitchen Finished With Rich Marble Countertops, Oversized Island And State Of The Art Appliances. An Expansive Back Deck Becomes Part Of The Indoor Living Space When Wide Patio Doors Are Opened And Electronically Controlled Mosquito Screening Around The Deck Is Engaged. The Home Also Boasts 15 Foot Ceilings To Give You The Ultimate Open Feel. The Home Comes Complete With An Attached 2.5 Car Garage And Separate Detached 3-Door Shop Including A 14-Foot Rollup Perfect For Parking A Boat/Rv. The Shop Comes Equipped With A Two-Post Lift, Perfect For The Automotive Enthusiast. Add Your Personal Design For Finishing The Basement Space And It Can Quickly Transition Your 3 Bedroom House To A Comfortable Five Bedroom Home. The Large Back Yard Is The Perfect Setting To Add The Swimming Pool Of Your Dreams. You’Ll Feel As If You’Re Tucked Away In The Beauty Of Nature, Far From The Hustle Of City Life. But This Home, Near Truist Park, Is Just A Short Drive From Shops, Restaurants, Schools, And The Silver Comet Trail, For Those Who Enjoy An Invigorating Daily Jog Or Hike. Close To I-20, I-285 And Downtown Atlanta This Home Is A Must See.
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Wet Bar, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Other (See Remarks)
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Laundry: Room
- Basement: Boat Door, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Attached, Garage, Guest Parking
- Lot Description: Open Land, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Lot Size: 2-5 Acres
- Total Acreage: 4.82
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Other (See Remarks)
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: No Cooling
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Other, Tankless Water Heater
- Water/Sewer: Private Sewer, Public Water
- Construction : Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
5675 Allen Rd Se Mableton GA 30126
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5675 Allen Rd Se
- Elementary:Harmony Leland
- Middle School:Lindley
- High School:Pebblebrook
- Approx Payment:$4,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Cityside.
5675 Allen Rd Se, Mableton GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $950,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1174 Madison Green Ln Sw in Mableton is listed at $350,000.
This home on 5675 Allen Rd Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Mableton, GA.
Vinings, Vinings Estates and Collins Lake Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8982481 has been posted on this site since 6/3/2021 (14 days ago).