5733 Brookstone Dr Nw Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6521935
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 5733 Brookstone Dr Nw
Reduced Over $25,000! Bring Offers! Gorgeous Home In "Park Like Setting" W/Master Suite On Main; Stamped Concrete Courtyard On 18Th Fairway Of Brookstone Cc. Fantastic Spacious Terrace Level, Great In Law Suite With Private Entrance, Enclosed Patio, Garages For 3 Cars!
- Address: 5733 Brookstone Dr Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Brookstone
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5395
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Intercom, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Open Access, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, On Golf Course
- Lot Dimensions: 87 X 151
- Total Acreage: 0.2950
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
5733 Brookstone Dr Nw Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5733 Brookstone Dr Nw
For Sale Near: 5733 Brookstone Dr Nw
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$2,796*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
5733 Brookstone Dr Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 5395 sqft and
is currently priced at $574,750
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 78 Cedarcrest Village Ct in Acworth is listed at $350,000.
This home on 5733 Brookstone Dr Nw has decreased in price by $25,250 and the last change was on 4/20/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Stonegate, Chestatee Creek and Silveroak are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6521935 has been posted on this site since 3/21/2019 (241 days ago).