5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy Sugar Hill GA 30518 MLS 6774440
Less Photos /\
5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy
Home Description: 5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy
This 6 Bedroom/5 Bath Home Is Ideal For Multiple Generations Living Together Or A Blended Family! Top-Rated N. Gwinnett School District. Guest Room (Or Study) W/ Full Bath On Main. Open Floor Plan W/Huge Kitchen Island Overlooking Family Room With Fireplace And Large Deck. Hardwoods On Main. Upstairs Has A Large Master Suite W/Sitting Room. Upstairs Laundry Room. Granite Tops & Tile Floors-All Baths. Wrought Iron Spindles On Hardwood Stairs. Large Recreation Room/Family Room & Bedroom/Full Bath In The Finished Basement With Patio. The House Is Full Of Nice Features Like 42" Upper Cabinets, Stainless Steel Frigidaire Appliances, Whole House Surge Protector, Tv Wall Mounts In 5 Bedrooms And Great Room, 2-Piece Crown Molding, Utility Sink In The Upstairs Laundry Room, Tankless Water Heater, Thermostats Each Floor, Solid Vinyl Insulated Low-E Windows. Walk To Shops.
- Address: 5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy
- City: Sugar Hill
- Zip: 30518
- County: Gwinnett
- Square Feet: 3112
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Mud Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.1900
Available now at $484,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Fiber Cement
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $300 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $300
5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy Sugar Hill GA 30518
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Riverside - Gwinnett
- Middle School:North Gwinnett
- High School:North Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$2,359*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ostenson Real Estate Group, Llc..
5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy, Sugar Hill GA is a single family home of 3112 sqft and
is currently priced at $484,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
This home on 5790 Lanier Valley Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Sugar Hill, GA.
Stringer Creek, River Rush and Waterside At Lanier Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6774440 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (15 days ago).