5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd Buford GA 30518 MLS 6695907
Less Photos /\
5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd
Home Description: 5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd
Lake Lanier Living At Its Best! A Very Peaceful, Private Year-Round Retreat To Enjoy Nature While Being Close To All Of The Amenities The Lake Area Has To Offer. Very Close To Shoal Creek Boat Ramp And Margaritaville At Lake Lanier Islands. Large Lot With Solar Lit Single Slip Dock With Party Deck Located In Quiet Cove. This House Is Very Cozy With A Natural Stone, Wood Burning Fireplace In The Living Room And The Beautiful Over-Sized Outdoor A Frame Covered Screened In Porch. It Also Has A Recently Added Double Stairway Large Deck With Plenty Of Space For Outdoor Furniture And Grill. Hardwood Floors In The Main Areas Of The House. Great Full-Size Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops And Island. Two Over-Sized Bedrooms With Main Bathroom In Between And Also A ½ Bathroom In Main Hallway. Stack-Able Washer And Dryer In Hideaway Hallway Closet. Ample Parking On Driveway As Well As Upper Yard (Boat/Trailer Parking Allowed). All Freshly Painted And Ready For Summer Fun. Why Constantly Trailer A Boat And Pay Marina Rental Fees, When You Keep Your Boat On The Lake?
- Address: 5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd
- City: Buford
- Zip: 30518
- County: Hall
- Square Feet: 900
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lake Name: Lanier
- Boathouse/Dock : Covered/1 Slip, Dock Permit, Party Deck
- Dock: Covered/1 Slip, Dock Permit, Party Deck
- Water Features: LAKE
- Waterfront Features: Lake Front
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet
- Rooms Descriptions: Living Room
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Living Room, Masonry
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry: In Hall
- Other Equipment: Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Screened
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Driveway, Parking Pad, RV Access/Parking
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 514 x 82
- Total Acreage: 0.9100
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Concrete
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- Construction : Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Metal
5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd Buford GA 30518
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:C.W. Davis
- High School:Flowery Branch
- Approx Payment:$1,552*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4164 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Progressive Realty, Llc..
5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd, Buford GA is a single family home of 900 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
This home on 5967 Shadburn Ferry Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
River Falls, Lakefield Forest and Brentwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6695907 has been posted on this site since 3/14/2020 (20 days ago).