603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6642298
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw
Nestled In The Back Of A Small Subdivision This Custom Executive Home Makes For A Peaceful Retreat In West Cobb. Gleaming Hardwoods Throughout The Main, And Extensive Trim And Moldings Are On All Levels. Master Suite On The Main Has Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area, Bathroom With Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Tub And Separate Shower, And Large Walk-In Closet With Custom Shelving. Four Bedrooms And A Bonus Room Create An Upstairs That The Kids Will Love. The Basement Might Become Your Favorite Place To Hang Out! Whether In The Theater Or Playing Ping-Pong In The Expansive Living Area, The Basement’S Size And Workmanship Provides A “Wow” Factor! Equipped With A Full Kitchen, It Could Be The Perfect In-Law Suite. The Back-Yard Can Handle All Your Visions For A Pool Or Outdoor Fire Pit Area, Or Both! Enjoy Wooded Privacy From The Oversized Deck Or Patio Below. Chef’S Kitchen Has Generous Cabinetry, Stainless Appliances, Spacious Granite Countertops, 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, And A Butler’S Pantry.
- Address: 603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Chestatee Creek
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 5730
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 31x336x302x142
- Total Acreage: 0.6800
Available now at $600,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents
603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Lost Mountain
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$2,919*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 5730 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
This home on 603 Chestatee Creek Dr Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Stonegate, Silveroak and Eagles Crest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6642298 has been posted on this site since 11/7/2019 (4 days ago).