6055 Heards Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6514954
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $50,000
last change 5/2/2019
Home Description: 6055 Heards Dr
Stunning Charleston-Style Home On Almost One Acre. Dramatic Two-Story Foyer W/Curved Staircase. Large Kitchen Opens To Great Room And Features Two Islands And Breakfast Room. Spacious Master Suite Features Sitting Area with Fireplace, Renovated Spa Bath W/Marble And Large Walk-In Closet. Four Additional Bedroom Suites. Glass Doors Throughout Let In Natural Light. Finished Terrace Level W/Unfinished Space For Future Customization. Potential For Bedroom Suite On Main Level.
- Address: 6055 Heards Dr
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Old Vermont
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 5304
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.8986
Available now at $999,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Rear Stairs
- Construction : Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
6055 Heards Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6055 Heards Dr
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$4,860*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International.
6055 Heards Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 5304 sqft and
is currently priced at $999,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 40 Old Vermont Pl in Sandy Springs is listed at $1,200,000.
This home on 6055 Heards Dr has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 5/2/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Mount Vernon Woods, Gates At Glenridge and North Hampton are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6514954 has been posted on this site since 3/7/2019 (229 days ago).