6100 Millwick Dr Johns Creek GA 30005 MLS 6895654
Less Photos /\
6100 Millwick Dr
Home Description: 6100 Millwick Dr
Incredible Opportunity In The Highly Desirable Cambridge Subdivision. Three Side Brick Home With Three Car Garage In Private Cul-De Sac-Lot. Open Foyer Leads You Into A Two Story Family Room With A Gas Fireplace And Built-Ins, Open To An Eat-In Kitchen. Stainless Steel Appliances, Corian Counters, Oversized Center Island With Butcher Block Surface. Separate Formal Dining Room, Den And Guest Bedroom On Main With Full Bath. Gorgeous New Hardwood Floors On Main And Stairs. Enjoy Summer Nights On A Spacious Outdoor Deck With A Large, Private, Newly Fenced In Backyard. Oversized Master Bedroom With Sitting Area And Built-Ins. His And Hers (Walk In) Closets, With Extra Finished Storage Area Off Of The Master Bath - Perfect For Private Home Office. Two Guest Bedrooms Share A Jack And Jill Bath, And The Third Guest Bedroom Has It'S Own Private Bath. Full Unfinished Basement, Stubbed For A Bathroom. New Interior Paint, Newer Carpet On Upper Level, 2 Year Old Architectural Shingled Roof. Very Active Community With Pools And Water Slide, Six Lighted Tennis Courts And Sand Volleyball Court. Close To Shopping, Restaurants And Hospitals. Zoned For Top Schools.
- Address: 6100 Millwick Dr
- City: Johns Creek
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Cambridge
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Other
- Square Feet: 3341
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.5400
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,040 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $520
6100 Millwick Dr Johns Creek GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6100 Millwick Dr
- Elementary:Findley Oaks
- Middle School:Taylor Road
- High School:Chattahoochee
- Approx Payment:$3,113*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
6100 Millwick Dr, Johns Creek GA is a single family home of 3341 sqft and
is currently priced at $639,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 400 Millhaven Way in Johns Creek is listed at $539,000.
This home on 6100 Millwick Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Johns Creek, GA.
Seven Oaks, Madison Park and Longpointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6895654 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (7 days ago).