6151 Ashbranch Dr Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6824793
Less Photos /\
6151 Ashbranch Dr
Home Description: 6151 Ashbranch Dr
Wow, The Amazing Oakmonte B Floor Plan Will Not Disappoint!! As The Formal Model This 5 Bedroom 4 Bath Home Has It All! Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Floor As Well As Wood Stair Treads, Ceramic Tile In All Baths And Laundry Room, A Spacious Master Retreat Complete With A Fireplace And Sitting Area, Spacious Secondary Bedrooms, A Partially Complete Basement Offering Additional Space To Enjoy Including A Game Room, Bedroom, And Full Bath. The Long Driveway Leads To A 3-Car Garage And The Home Sits On A Beautifully Landscaped 1/2 Acre Homesite!
- Address: 6151 Ashbranch Dr
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks
- Square Feet: 3431
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.7610
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding, Frame
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $525 Annually
6151 Ashbranch Dr Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Harrison
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ccg Realty Group, Llc..
6151 Ashbranch Dr, Acworth GA is a single family home of 3431 sqft and
is currently priced at $574,647
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
This home on 6151 Ashbranch Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Acworth, GA.
Brookestone, Picketts Mill and Starr Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6824793 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2021 (16 days ago).