6159 Ashbranch Dr Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6601597
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 6159 Ashbranch Dr
The Fabulous Reynolds On A Partially Completed Basement Is Located On A Beautiful Lot With 3 Car Garage. This Home Features A Gourmet Kitchen With An Enormous Island. Fantastic Open Concept That'S Great For Entertaining. Hardwoods On The Main Level. Huge Master Bedroom To Get Lost In W/ Sitting Area. Luxuriate In The Master Bathroom With Beautiful Tile Shower. Jack And Jill Bath, And Laundry Upstairs. Come Out And Be One Of The First To Purchase In This Gorgeous Neighborhood Located Near Brookstone Golf Course. *Interior Stock Model Photos.
- Address: 6159 Ashbranch Dr
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc
- Square Feet: 3776
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Other, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Pantry Walk-In
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Other
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Garage
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Lot Description: Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.3000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Other, Other
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Other
6159 Ashbranch Dr Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6159 Ashbranch Dr
For Sale Near: 6159 Ashbranch Dr
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$2,414*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ccg Realty Group, Llc..
6159 Ashbranch Dr, Acworth GA is a single family home of 3776 sqft and
is currently priced at $496,312
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 4851 Josie Way in Acworth is listed at $391,900.
This home on 6159 Ashbranch Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Thornhill Township, Silveroak and Burnt Hickory Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6601597 has been posted on this site since 8/14/2019 (64 days ago).