64 Pearl St Fairburn GA 30213 MLS 8783113
Less Photos /\
64 Pearl St
Home Description: 64 Pearl St
Calling All Landmark Christian Academy Staff, Teachers And Parents Looking For An Incredible Opportunity To Live Within 2 Blocks Of The School. This Opportunity Features Two Homes On 1 Lot ( 64 & 64 1/2 Pearl Street). Both The Home And The Carriage House Are Separately Metered And Each Have Their Own Utilities. The Main House Had New Windows Installed In 2016. A New Furnace In 2017. New Plumbing From The Street To The House In 2020. The Bungalow Features Beautiful Hardwoods Throughout, High Ceilings And Classic Trim And Mill Work. The Bedrooms Are Very Large Forthis Era, And The Bathroom Is Very Spacious. There Is A Separate Living Room With Fireplace, Formal Dining Room & A Beautiful Screened-In-Porch. The Carriage House Would Be Perfect For An Additional Rental To Offset The Mortgage, Or A Workshop/Studio. There Is Also A Large Metal Shed With Electricity Running To It! Perfect For The Diy Types Out There. There Is A Lot Of Renovations And Building Around The Home, So Buy Now And Reap The Rewards Later. This Is A Great Home For Owner Occupants Commuting To Landmark Christian Academy During The Week And Need A Place To Stay While The Kids Are At School, Or For Faculty Looking For A Great Buy And Wanting To Walk To School. Hurry!
- Address: 64 Pearl St
- City: Fairburn
- Zip: 30213
- County: Fulton
- Amenities: Walk To Marta, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Cable TV Connections, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Master On Main Level, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Equipment: Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Mud Room, Other (See Remarks)
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.277
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Bungalow/Cottage
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-gas,
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Other (See Remarks), Out Building, Screen Porch, Workshop
- Construction : Aluminum/Vinyl
- Roof Type: Composition
64 Pearl St Fairburn GA 30213
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Renaissance
- High School:Langston Hughes
- Approx Payment:$502*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4172 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
64 Pearl St, Fairburn GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $99,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1945.
A comparable home for sale at 7000 Rivertown Rd in Fairburn is listed at $129,950.
This home on 64 Pearl St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Fairburn, GA.
Herndon Woods, Cedar Grove and Vickers Mill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8783113 has been posted on this site since 5/9/2020 (24 days ago).