6417 Strickland Douglasville GA 30134 MLS 8892544
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 6417 Strickland
Beautiful Remodeled Home Near The Newly Historic Area Of Douglasville. Heart Warming, Shining Hardwood Floors Set The Custom Accent Paneling To Delight Your Guests, Wide Windows Invite Sunshine, 3 Fireplaces Adorn The Inviting Living Room, The Over-Sized Showcase Dining Room & The Large Master Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Modern Bathrooms. The Serving Pantry Invites Guests Into Modern Chef'S Kitchen W Granite Countertops, Conv. Oven & Micro Built In Surrounded By Sunlight & Views.
- Interior of Property: Attic Expandable, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower
- Rooms Descriptions: Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, LR Separate, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave - Built In, Stainless Steel Appliance
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Closet
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: 3 Car Or More
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard, Sloping
- Lot Dimensions: 1692
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.417
Available now at $349,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Victorian
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Insulation-floor
- Water/Sewer: Private Sewer, Public Water
- Construction : Wood Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
6417 Strickland Douglasville GA 30134
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6417 Strickland
- Elementary:Dorsett Shoals
- Middle School:Stewart
- High School:Douglas County
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4114 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Braithwaite Realty Llc.
6417 Strickland, Douglasville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 8347 Triple Crown Dr in Douglasville is listed at $239,900.
This home on 6417 Strickland has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Douglasville, GA.
Mount Vernon Point, Oak Run and Barrington Chase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8892544 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (8 days ago).