6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6630897
Less Photos /\
6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd
Home Description: 6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd
Incredible New Construction Home In The Sought After Mountainere Neighborhood! This Beautiful Home Sits On Over A Half-Acre Lot With A Grand Backyard Perfect For Entertaining W/ Room For A Pool. When You Enter This Home, You Are Greeted By A Grand Foyer, Study, And Formal Dining Room. Spacious Family Room With A Cozy Fireplace, Built-Ins, And Double Doors Leading To The Covered Porch. The Custom Chef’S Kitchen Is Complete With A Large Island, Stylish White Cabinets, Stainless Appliances, Butler’S Pantry And Breakfast Area. A Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom, And Three-Car Garage Finish Off The Main Level. Oversized Master Suite On The Second Level With His/Her Closets And A Grand Spa-Like Bathroom With Double Vanities, Soaking Tub, Shower And Custom Tile Details.
- Address: 6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Trails/Greenway, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 3750
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Library
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 146x209x161x93
- Total Acreage: 0.5580
Available now at $1,215,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$5,911*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass.
6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 3750 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,215,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
This home on 6485 Bridgewood Valley Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Aberdeen Forest, Mountaire Springs and River Shore Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6630897 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2019 (8 days ago).