65 Mountain Creek Trce Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6637705
Less Photos /\
65 Mountain Creek Trce
Home Description: 65 Mountain Creek Trce
Soft Contemporary W/Peaceful Surroundings & Pool On 1.2 Acres! This Home Has Perfect Flow And Boasts A Near Full Remodel Include. Kitchen, Master Bath & A Fabulous Basement Apt! 2 Story Foyer, Cozy Office, Soaring Family Room with Fireplace, Formal Dining, Eat-In Kitchen W/ Built-In Benches Which Flows To A Lovely Patio For Wining & Dining! Walk Out To Your Private Pool Oasis From The Master Suite Or Family Area. Nature Lovers Looking To Escape The City Will Love This Home! Garage Has Been Converted Into An Artist Studio W/Fixed Glass On The Front. Can Be Converted. Top Schools!
- Address: 65 Mountain Creek Trce
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Riverside
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Wine Storage
- Square Feet: 5726
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry
- Laundry: In Basement, Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 1.2000
Available now at $995,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary/Modern, European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Approach with Ramp
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,800
- Swim Fee: $800 Optional
65 Mountain Creek Trce Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 65 Mountain Creek Trce
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$4,840*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Llc.
65 Mountain Creek Trce, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 5726 sqft and
is currently priced at $995,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1983.
A comparable home for sale at 6170 Mountain Brook Ln in Sandy Springs is listed at $714,900.
This home on 65 Mountain Creek Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Gates At Glenridge, Old Vermont and Gates At Glenridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6637705 has been posted on this site since 11/4/2019 (16 days ago).