6510 Hazel St # 320/321 Lithia Springs GA 30122 MLS 8716873
Less Photos /\
6510 Hazel St # 320/321
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cable TV Connections, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Recently Renovated, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: Den
- Kitchen Equipment: Convection Oven, Icemaker Line
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Laundry: Garage
- Basement: Concrete
- Parking: 2 Car, Carport, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Dimensions: 99x200x100x197
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Country/Rustic
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Roof Vent Fans, Water Heater-electric
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
6510 Hazel St # 320/321 Lithia Springs GA 30122
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6510 Hazel St # 320/321
- Middle School:Other
- High School:Lithia Springs
- Approx Payment:$608*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4154 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Minnifield Realty Llc.
6510 Hazel St # 320/321, Lithia Springs GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $120,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1964.
A comparable home for sale at 6138 Brownsville Rd in Lithia Springs is listed at $88,500.
This home on 6510 Hazel St # 320/321 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lithia Springs, GA.
Killarney, Ansley Park and Skyview are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8716873 has been posted on this site since 1/11/2020 (15 days ago).