665 Flat Rock Rd Stockbridge GA 30281 MLS 8786614
Less Photos /\
665 Flat Rock Rd
Home Description: 665 Flat Rock Rd
Gorgeous Brick Ranch W/Character For Days! Fenced-In Front & Back Yards. Open Floorplan Filled W/Natural Light. Darling Breakfast/Dining Area W/Bay Window Opens To Family Room. White Kitchen With Stone Countertops, Plenty Of Cabinet Space & Pantry. Huge Bonus Room Off Kitchen W/Half Bath Makes Perfect Playroom, Exercise Room, Office, Or Additional Bedroom. Oversized Master W/Trey Ceilings & Walk-In His/Her Closets. Renovated Master Bath W/Dual Vanity, Make Up Vanity, & Stand-In Showing. Outdoor Space Includes Two Decks, & Screened In Porch. Fabulous Fenced In-Ground Pool.Large Family Room. Gleaming Hardwoods.
- Boathouse/Dock : No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Master On Main Level, Solarium/Sun Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Room, Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Hall
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Carbon Monoxide
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: 2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Detached, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Total Acreage: 1.606
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Other (See Remarks)
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Pool-in Ground, Screen Porch, Workshop
- Construction : Brick Front, Concrete Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Other (See Remarks)
665 Flat Rock Rd Stockbridge GA 30281
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 665 Flat Rock Rd
For Sale Near: 665 Flat Rock Rd
- Elementary:Cotton Indian
- Middle School:Stockbridge
- High School:Stockbridge
- Approx Payment:$1,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Beacham & Company, Realtors.
665 Flat Rock Rd, Stockbridge GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $225,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 5507 Highway 155 N in Stockbridge is listed at $119,900.
This home on 665 Flat Rock Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Stockbridge, GA.
Limberlost Farms, Legends At Lake Spivey and Cambridge Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8786614 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2020 (9 days ago).