6725 Laurian Wood Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328 MLS 6574740
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $95,000
last change 7/15/2019
Home Description: 6725 Laurian Wood Dr
Elegant Newly Renovated 5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath Home! 4-Sided Brick Exterior W/Great Sandy Springs Address & Top Rated Schools! Gourmet Kitchen Opens To Breakfast & Family Room With Stone Fireplace. Seperate Fml Dining And Living Room With FIreplace. Bedroom/Office On Main Could Be Second Master. Huge Master With Spa Bath, Soaking Tub, & Extra Large Shower. Hardwoods On Main And Upstairs. Complete In-Law Terrace Level W/Kitchenette & Full Bath.
- Address: 6725 Laurian Wood Dr
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30328
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Laurian Wood
- Square Feet: 5529
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Library, Office
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Living Room, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Other, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Dining L
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.2860
Available now at $755,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
6725 Laurian Wood Dr Sandy Springs GA 30328
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$3,673*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
6725 Laurian Wood Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 5529 sqft and
is currently priced at $755,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
This home on 6725 Laurian Wood Dr has decreased in price by $95,000 and the last change was on 7/15/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Coldstream, Mountaire and Mount Vernon Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6574740 has been posted on this site since 6/25/2019 (141 days ago).