7145 Greatwood Trl Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6895633
Less Photos /\
7145 Greatwood Trl
Home Description: 7145 Greatwood Trl
Welcome To This Private, Gated Greatwood Glen Section Of Windward. This Executive Home Has Everything That You Could Want, Including Owner Suite On The Main And Golf Course Lot. A Chef'S Kitchen Opens To The Fire Side Family Room, Two-Story Great Room With Fireplace, Dining Room With Seating For 12 And Huge Screened Porch Overlooking The Very Private Fenced Backyard. Owner Suite Offers A Sitting Area, Fireplace, Recently Updated Spa Bath With Two Separate Vanities, Whirlpool Tub, Large Stand Alone Shower With Frameless Shower Door And More. Laundry Room And Half Bath And Oversized 3 Car Garage Finish Off The Main Level. Second Floor Offers Three Large Bedrooms, Two Full Baths With Ample Storage. Full Basement Has Rec Room, 5Th Bedroom And Bath, Office, Bar Area, Storage And Walk Out To Large Patio The Lovely Private Fenced Backyard. Windward Is A 3,400 Acre Master Planned Community That Has Been Designed Around The Private 195 Acre Lake Windward. An Optional Private Membership At Windward Lake Club, With Tennis Center, Pools And Marina Is Available. Optional Membership To The Golf Club Of Ga Also Available.
- Address: 7145 Greatwood Trl
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Community Dock, Fishing, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Marina, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3731
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Double Sided, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened, Side Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, On Golf Course, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 39x158x119x178
- Total Acreage: 0.3110
Available now at $859,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents
- Fee Amount: $160 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund
- Initiation Fee: $2,500
7145 Greatwood Trl Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7145 Greatwood Trl
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$4,183*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
7145 Greatwood Trl, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3731 sqft and
is currently priced at $859,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3530 Newport Bay Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $980,000.
This home on 7145 Greatwood Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Wyngate, Faircroft and Park Glenn are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6895633 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (4 days ago).