715 Brafferton Way Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 7068354
Less Photos /\
715 Brafferton Way
Home Description: 715 Brafferton Way
You Won'T Want To Miss The Opportunity To Visit This Beautiful Cambridge Home. The Perfectly Level Cul-De-Sac Lot Is A Great Place For Summer Games And Fun. You'Ll Know It'S Special As You Drive Up And See The Huge Front Lawn. The Two Story Foyer Welcomes You Home And Introduces The Office Or Formal Living Room To The Left And The Formal Dining Room To The Right. The Family Room And Eat-In Kitchen Are Truly Open Concept. Entertaining Will Be Easy With The Flow Of This Floorpan. The Back Deck Is Off The Family Room And Just A Couple Steps To The Walk-Out Backyard. Upstairs You Have The Opportunity To Customize Space To Meet Your Family'S Needs. It Could Be 5 Bedrooms Or 4 Bedrooms And A Playroom Or Anything In-Between. The Private Owner'S Suite Is Complete With Two Walk-In Closets And A Spa Like Bathroom With Double Vanities. There Is Also A Great En-Suite Bedroom At The End Of The Hall For Added Privacy That Would Be A Perfect Guest Suite. Cambridge Is An Active Community With Resort Amenities. Relax By The Pool While The Kids Play On The Waterslide Or Enjoy The Tennis Programs For Any Level Player. The Community Also Has A Great Playground, Volleyball Court And A Gym All Located By The Beautiful Club House. Top Notch Schools And Easy Access To Johns Creek And Alpharetta Make This A Well Sought After Community. Welcome Home To Cambridge!
- Address: 715 Brafferton Way
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Cambridge
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3052
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: X
- Total Acreage: 0.3650
Available now at $700,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
- Fee Amount: $1,040 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,100
715 Brafferton Way Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Findley Oaks
- Middle School:Taylor Road
- High School:Chattahoochee
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
715 Brafferton Way, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3052 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 715 Brafferton Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Deerlake, Brandywine Estates and Windrose are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7068354 has been posted on this site since 6/21/2022 (5 days ago).