720 Sturges Way Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6622611
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 720 Sturges Way
This Is What You Have Been Looking For! A Truly Updated Designer Home In Ccos! Bring Your Family And Move Right In. This Perfectly Sized Home Has Been Updated W/New Chef'S Kitchen Including: Shaker Styled Cabinets W/ Soft Close, Quartz Counter Tops,
Large Island, 48" Commercial Dual Fuel Range W/ Warming Drawer, Stainless Steel Vent & Hood, Oversized Subway Tile, Farm Sink W/ Modern Bridge Faucet. Naturally Lit Family Room Offers Floor To Ceiling Windows With Updated Shiplap Walls, Stone Fireplace And Entertaining Bar. Generously Sized Main
Level Office/Sitting Area. Spacious Master Bed And Bath Features: Italian Porcelain Flooring & Shower, Free Standing Tub, Seamless Shower, New Lighting
And Custom Closet. New Paint, Lighting, Refinished Hardwoods, And Hardware Thruout. Don'T Miss The Terrace Level With
10' Ceilings, New Lvt Hardwoods, Updated Bed & Bath And Walkout To Covered Deck & Pool Area.Three New Furnace/Hvac Systems. Enjoy The Tranquility Of The Backyard And Private Pool With Wooded Views From The Expansive Upper Veranda & Gazebo.
- Address: 720 Sturges Way
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Country Club Of The South
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 7082
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Roomate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security Service, Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 156x284x134x219
- Total Acreage: 0.8427
Available now at $1,275,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo, Workshop
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $2,500
720 Sturges Way Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 720 Sturges Way
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
- Approx Payment:$6,202*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Consultants.
720 Sturges Way, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 7082 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,275,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 2020 Leadenhall St in Alpharetta is listed at $1,450,000.
This home on 720 Sturges Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
St Ives Country Club, Ellard and Greenwich Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6622611 has been posted on this site since 10/5/2019 (13 days ago).