7225 Palisades Pt Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 6612761
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 7225 Palisades Pt
Looking To Experience And Enjoy True Outdoor Living? Come Relax And Unwind While Enjoying A Huge, Flat, Private, Over One Acre Lot Overlooking Chattahoochee Pointe Park And Only A Short Stroll To The Chattahoochee River! A Serene And Tranquil Setting, This Home Is An Incredible Find! Cul De Sac Location! Recently Renovated Including The Terrace Level Which Was Just Completed, This Home Has Newly Refinished Hardwoods, Fresh Paint, Pella Picture Windows, New Fixtures, New Granite, And So Much More! Master And Home Office On Main!
- Address: 7225 Palisades Pt
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Olde Atlanta Club
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4290
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Library, Loft, Great Room - 2 Story
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Washer
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Borders US/State Park, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.0700
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Other, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Includes: Trash, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $590
7225 Palisades Pt Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7225 Palisades Pt
For Sale Near: 7225 Palisades Pt
- Elementary:Johns Creek
- Middle School:Riverwatch
- High School:Lambert
- Approx Payment:$2,626*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Results.
7225 Palisades Pt, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 4290 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 5850 Overlook Rdg E # 112 in Suwanee is listed at $470,000.
This home on 7225 Palisades Pt has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos
in Suwanee, GA.
Champions Run, Grand Cascades and Telfair are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6612761 has been posted on this site since 9/6/2019 (14 days ago).