726 Goza Rd Fayetteville GA 30215 MLS 6601354
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $11,700,000
last change 8/13/2019
Home Description: 726 Goza Rd
Custom Estate Perfectly Designed W/Attention To Detail & Design. Spectacular Chef'S Kitchen W/Commercial Appliances, Double Islands, Custom Cabinetry & Tile Work, & Cherry Breakfast Area W/Bay Window. Adj Greatrm W/Hardwood Floors, Built-In Shelving, & Glass Fireplace. Covered Veranda Complete with Fireplace. Dining Room Ic Reverse Tray Ceiling, & Seperate From Bright & Airy Formal Living Room W/Wall Of Windows. Add'L Deck Off Lvgrm. master Bedroom On Main W/Tray Ceiling, Fireplace, Cozy Sitting Area, & His/Her Custom Closets. Full In-Law Quarters W/Kitchen, Safe Room, & More.
- Address: 726 Goza Rd
- City: Fayetteville
- Zip: 30215
- County: Fayette
- Square Feet: 9748
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Other, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Chute, Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed
- Security Features: Closed Circuit Camera(s), Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security Gate, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 5.0600
Available now at $1,299,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: French Provincial, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
726 Goza Rd Fayetteville GA 30215
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Sara Harp Minter
- Middle School:Whitewater
- High School:Whitewater
- Approx Payment:$6,319*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4170 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
726 Goza Rd, Fayetteville GA is a single family home of 9748 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,299,000
This single family home has 8 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
This home on 726 Goza Rd has decreased in price by $11,700,000 and the last change was on 8/13/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Fayetteville, GA.
Platinum Ridge, Newhaven and Oakley Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6601354 has been posted on this site since 8/13/2019 (92 days ago).