730 Wood Duck Ct Sandy Springs GA 30327 MLS 6986567
Less Photos /\
730 Wood Duck Ct
Home Description: 730 Wood Duck Ct
Beautiful Home On A Large Lot In Coveted Powers Lake Neighborhood In Sandy Springs. Gorgeous Custom Built Home Flooded With Natural Light And Wonderful Custom Details. Open The Door To A Two Story Foyer And Stunning Stair Case See Thru To The Family Room That Has A Wall Of Windows Open To An Expansive Deck Overlooking The Beautiful Backyard. Updated Kitchen With High End Appliances, Large Island, Keeping Room With A Gorgeous Exposed Brick Fireplace And Bay Window With Built In Banquette. Paneled Study With Builtin Bookcases And A Fireplace, Separate Living Room With Fireplace, Oversized Dining Room. Large Primary Suite With Vaulted Ceilings And A Large Walk In Closet And Updated Master Bath With Gorgeous View. Above Master Is Great Hideaway Office Space! Three Additional Bedrooms Upstairs Each With Their Own Private Bath And Great Closet Space. Open Loft Area Above Kitchen Which Would Be A Great Playroom, Den Or Office Space! Finished Daylight Basement With A Perfect Large Flex Room With Tons Of Windows, Separate Media Room, Work Out Space Or Craft Room, Bedroom And Full Bath. Tons Of Storage!!! Gorgeous Back Yard With A Good Sized Flat Space To The Side For Play And Or Gardens And Sloped Woods That Are Private And Beautiful, Fire Pit Space. Double Decks Are Perfect Spaces To Enjoy The Outdoors! House Has A 2 Car Garage At The Kitchen Level, A Whole House Generator, 5 Fireplaces. Cul-De-Sac Street And Neighborhood In A Perfect Location In Sandy Springs. Itp And Near Chastain Park, And Outstanding Private And Public Schools! A Must See!!
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Loft, Media Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Other
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Air Purifier, Generator, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Side Porch
- Security Features: Secured Garage/Parking, Security System Leased
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Level, Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: 219x182x173x112
- Total Acreage: 0.6814
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Stair Lift
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned, Other
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned, Other
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Other
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $700 Annually
730 Wood Duck Ct Sandy Springs GA 30327
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Heards Ferry
- Middle School:Ridgeview Charter
- High School:Riverwood International Charter
- Approx Payment:$6,446*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dorsey Alston Realtors.
730 Wood Duck Ct, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 6000 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,325,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 730 Wood Duck Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Cloudland, Paces Battle and Long Island Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6986567 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2022 (18 days ago).