7370 Stoneykirk Close Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6838370
Less Photos /\
7370 Stoneykirk Close
Home Description: 7370 Stoneykirk Close
Truly Unbelievably Loved & Well Maintained Home In Dunwoody/Sandy Springs Area! 7370 Stoneykirk Close Located In The Small And Quiet St. Andrews Subdivision. Perfectly Landscaped Flat & Grassy Front Yard Allows For Plenty Of Outdoor Fun And The Backyard Includes Trees And Privacy. Two Story Foyer With A Grand Staircase Greets You As You Walk Into This Well Kept Home. Separate Living And Dining Rooms With Perfect Hardwoods Allow For Year Around Entertaining. Kitchen Includes Updated White Cabinets, Granite, An Oversized Island And Plenty Of Storage. Large Eat-In Breakfast Room Leads You To The Four Seasons Sunroom That Can Be Enjoyed Year Round. Plus, The Attached Wooden Deck Is Ideal For Grilling And Entertaining. Two Story Vaulted Fireside Family Room Has A Massive Fireplace, Natural Light And Built In Bookshelves. Upstairs Includes An Oversized Master Bedroom With Tray Ceilings, Updated Double Vanity Bathroom That Includes A Separate Tub And Shower Along With A Large Walk-In Closet. Three More Bedrooms And Bathrooms Make Up The Second Floor And Are All Perfectly Sized. Full Basement Allows For The Fun To Continue! Basement Living Area Includes A Fireplace, Wet Bar And Access To The Backyard. Another Full Bedroom And Bath, Tons Of Storage And Workroom Complete This Third Level. Located Down The Road From Dunwoody Country Club, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Shopping And Parks. An Ideal Location Near Peachtree Corners, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, I-285, Ga- 400 And More! Call & See Why This House Is Truly One Of A Kind. Hardcoat Stucco.
- Address: 7370 Stoneykirk Close
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: St. Andrews
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 4018
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Other, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Solid Surface Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Enclosed, Glass Enclosed, Rear Porch
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 18400
- Total Acreage: 0.4200
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents
- Fee Amount: $350 Annually
7370 Stoneykirk Close Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$2,719*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Center.
7370 Stoneykirk Close, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 4018 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
This home on 7370 Stoneykirk Close has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Sandy Springs, GA.
The Branches, Woodland Forest and Mill Glen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6838370 has been posted on this site since 2/17/2021 (17 days ago).