7425 Jamestown Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6983963
Less Photos /\
7425 Jamestown Dr
Home Description: 7425 Jamestown Dr
Immaculate Townhome In Excellent Condition In Gated, Swim/Tennis Community! Lovely 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Has Beautiful Real Hardwood Floors On The Main Level And Plantation Shutters Throughout. Family Room Overlooks Courtyard And Has A Fireplace With Custom Built-In Cabinets And Custom Window Shades. This Floor Plan Features A Separate Dining Room And Well-Appointed Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances And Beautiful 42" Custom Cabinets. Upstairs Is A Spacious Master Suite With A Huge Walk-In Closet, Double Vanities And Separate Tub & Shower As Well As A Second Bedroom With En-Suite Bath And Large Walk-In Closet). Jamestown Is Conveniently Located Close To 400, Avalon, Fowler Park, And A Quick Walk To Halcyon And The Big Creek Greenway!
- Address: 7425 Jamestown Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Jamestown
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 1780
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Roommate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: 2+ Common Walls, No One Above, No One Below
- Nbr of Units in Community: 1
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Zero Lot Line
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.0500
- Type: Townhouse
- Style: Townhouse, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $3,648 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis, Termite, Trash
- Initiation Fee: $2,074
- Swim Fee: Required
7425 Jamestown Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7425 Jamestown Dr
- Middle School:DeSana
- High School:Denmark High School
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
7425 Jamestown Dr, Alpharetta GA is a condo of 1780 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 7535 Scarlet Dr in Alpharetta is listed at $615,000.
This condo on 7425 Jamestown Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Concord Hall, Faircroft and Nash Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6983963 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (11 days ago).